Open Language - 20190625
Hello guys, good morning, i have just learned a course about "Going to A Concert" in the OpenLanguage APP, here are some useful words and phraces.
- venue -演出场地 Is this the venue? It's a small venue. The venue holds up to 800 people
- box office - 售票处 Purchase the tickets at the box office.
- scalpers - 黄牛 Will there be scalpers selling tickets.
- split a cab - 拼车 Do you want to split a cab to work?
- plethora - 多余的 overplus. Do you guys have the plethora tickets?
- over the phone 通过电话 Organizers says tickets are still available at the box office or over the phone
- designated driver - 代驾司机 the person who agrees to drive and not drink alcohol when people go to a party.
- holy moly 我的天啊（非正式）
- my word 哎呀（表示惊讶）
- you bet 当然，没问题，一般不表示惊讶